Chemspec Europe 2017 is the international exhibition for fine and speciality chemicals. It is the key platform for manufacturers, suppliers and distributors of fine and speciality chemicals to showcase their products and services to a dedicated audience of professionals in the industry sector. The product portfolio of this international exhibition covers a maximum range of fine and speciality chemicals for various industries. Excellent networking opportunities and top conferences presenting the latest results of ongoing R&D projects round-off the show.
The visitors attending Chemspec Europe are corporate managers, production / process managers, R&D managers, product designers, procurement managers, technical managers, chemists and consultants from a wide range of industries.
Date: 31 May – 1 June 2017 in Munich,
Venue: Munich Trade Fair Centre, Germany Halls A5 and A6
Address: Munich Trade Fair Centre Messegelände Eingang Ost (Entrance East) Am Messeturm 481829 Munich Germany
- Downstream Demand——Foot-Dragger to PO
- Adipic Acid——An Unsparing Fall
- 2017 Q1 PMDI Customs Data
- ChemChina and Sinochem Plan Merger
- China Polyether Polyols Supply and Demand Status Analysis
- Oil FO
- Cashew Oil
- Huntsman Completes Acquisition of IFS Chemicals Limited
- Vietnam Animal Feed Additive Market: Global Industry Information, Trends and Forecast to 2022 by Brisk Insights
- Nuovomondo has participated in PU Tech India 2017