Mazut oil, also known as fuel oil or FO oil, is the heavy fraction obtained by distillation of paraffin and asphalt oil at atmospheric pressure and in vacuum. FO oils have a high boiling point. In technical terms people are sometimes divided into light FO and FO heavy. Therefore, the chemical characteristics of mazut oil have significant changes but not all of these characteristics affect their use as fuel and the techniques used to achieve high efficiency.
FO oil is used as fuel for furnace boiler, furnace, evaporator, chimney or ship’s internal combustion engines.
- Downstream Demand——Foot-Dragger to PO
- Adipic Acid——An Unsparing Fall
- 2017 Q1 PMDI Customs Data
- ChemChina and Sinochem Plan Merger
- China Polyether Polyols Supply and Demand Status Analysis
- Cashew Oil
- Huntsman Completes Acquisition of IFS Chemicals Limited
- Vietnam Animal Feed Additive Market: Global Industry Information, Trends and Forecast to 2022 by Brisk Insights
- Nuovomondo has participated in PU Tech India 2017
- ADM to expand in China; eyes demand for animal and fish feed